Sunday, October 5, 2008

19 min. Blog 3

Wow! I absolutely love this book! I heard from many people how Jodi puts amazing twists in her books, but never did I suspect Josie helping Peter with the shooting and the suicides! As I was reading, I did notice the hidden connection between Peter and Joise especially at the piont in the book when Josie confides in Peter with Matt abusing her- which by the way is soooo uncalled for! The first time Jodi brings this new conflict to light, I just wanted to kick Matt to the curb! I couldnt even believe Josi would put up with such doings and all this was occuring at such a young age! What has society come to?
Anyways, I always did secretly want Peter and Josie to get together. They were both going through the same situations, just at different levels. Maybe this is a bit weird but they just seemed to work well together and she was the only girl that truely brought out the "male" in Peter- if ya'll know what I mean.
After reading this book, I certainly MUST read her other books! I think I will start a little collection and become one of those that reread books over and over again and again- it does sound like much fun! ;)

(word count- 219)

No comments: